Saturday, February 4, 2012

More Conversation...

How are you doing? I dont know, better i think... Tell me... The whole time i was fighting, trying to convince her that this is not right, though deep in i knew that she knows its not right, but i wanted to believe that she did not know it was not right, so i was fighting to convince her. And she thought i was trying to prove her guilty and she denied... Its ok, cry, let it out my friend...dont worry i am here... She denied, and denied and lied...what she did not know was she was going further and further away from my heart as i kept listening to every lie she was telling me, desperately trying to not be proven guilty...but all i wanted was to convince her, by convincing myself that she did not know...but she went on...further and further...away from where she belong in my heart..... Its ok, let it out... Nothing left anymore...i have quit...quit fighting...trying to quit everything that reminds me of this phase...i want to know where i went wrong, but am afraid to find out at the same time...what will i do when i find out...i am myself afterall... You're right, dont change a thing about you...you are yourself and its best you be yourself...you're real my friend...not many are...Hold my hands...trust me...we will get over this together...i am with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment