Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Conversation

The pain is so great...i have faith in myself...i will get out of this...but how did i not see this...how is it that i felt at most comfort then...i prayed that she finds her peace within...though i am in the heart of pain... I will pray for you my friend...i feel your pain...but everything happens for a good reason...have faith on the universe... Where did i go wrong...what did i not do...was it too much... You wear your heart on your sleeve...your speak your mind from heart...you were real...you are the real thing...understand now, though the hard way, that not many are for real...no matter how real they look or say...its not your fault you were real...you are always yourself For once i convinced myself to believe someone else more than myself...and look what happened...i have fallen so low that solitude scares me now...i yearn for someone and anyone to be with me now so my mind does not go to that part of my heart...and i keep asking myself... why...i am willing to help still if something is wrong...but she is in denial...even with me...why... These questions have answers deep within you...you need to find yourself back and you will find the answer...you are doing the right thing by praying for her...the same prayer will heal you...trust me my friend...i am with you...no matter how long it takes...i am with you...turn this pain into force that will take your journey further...you have a beautiful journey ahead...let that part of your heart that is filled by the pain stay there...dont work on removing it...for the pain is what will keep you going towards yourself...your real self...

No comments:

Post a Comment