Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Dream

As I went to bed yesterday I wished for a dream. A dream that is capable of taking me away from this world, deep into my world to see the marvels I had found and received from this world, kept all around that world. The dream took my hand and said, your world is too much, I will take you to spaces in your world that you need now, spaces that is constantly filling every little space your mind leaves empty, even for a while, while dealing with this world, to put a smile on your face, without you even knowing.
The dream knew something I felt, something I don’t know. . .
I woke up this morning feeling exhausted, the kind of feeling you would have if you went to bed crying, and cried yourself to sleep. I switched on the tv and found myself simply staring at it after 15 minutes. The volume was off the whole time and I didn’t know. Got off the bed, headed for shower, I rest my head on the wall, turned on the hot shower and stood there for I don’t know how long. I don’t know the program for today, with so many choices at breakfast I don’t even know what I felt like eating. Back at the room I sat, on the ground hugging my knees, eyes shut, thinking… I knew something; I had A Dream…
I knew the journey, I knew the spaces, I knew where i had been and I don’t want to know why, because I knew it put a smile in me. That is important.


dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his
punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”Oscar
Wilde (1854-1900)

No comments:

Post a Comment