Monday, January 12, 2009

all is one

As i try to understand the root of 'all is one' i am afraid i would watch life go by in front of me when i am supposed to be in it. When my teacher said "that is the price you pay to be different, to have grown" i said but that is not supposed to work against you, it is supposed to be your quality, working for you. So here i am, trying, still waiting to reach the beginner's luck stage so i can grow more. I may be watching and connecting elements but am practicing it, using it in my life and believe me, it's so close yet so far. But its the journey not the destination, so with as much ying and yang as possible, i am living life.

1 comment:

  1. If I may, I sense alot of efforting here ("trying, waiting"). No effort is required. Quiet determination, yes, but no effort.

    And if "all is one", then you are in fact the same as everyone, not actually different. We are all made of the same stuff. We all have desire, hope, fear, etc. Some have awakened to their true essence more so than others (seen more of the inside), but we are all the same. There is no separation at the most fundamental level.

    ReplyDelete