Thursday, February 16, 2012

i listened...

How are you...i asked. And you know, i asked this everytime i am hit by this sharp pain that goes through my body and shocks my soul, sending my body into trembles...earlier i just use to cry out to ease the pain...but now i am stopping myself from letting it out through tears...i need to get hold of myself...i need to own this pain...this is my pain and i accept it...i simply accept it... i decided to listen this time...just listen... Why did she do this to me?...did she ever love me at all?...can you believe she asked me these questions too! he said raising his voice...i know he is hurt... It was so painful to hear her ask me these questions when i am the one should be asking...i am so alone without her...everything is such an effort now...I did not know how and when i had totally let her into my world...now every slap in my small little private world ask's of her...i dont know how to answer them...i want my world to always know her as the person i knew earlier...that is not her anymore...may be it was never her...i dont care! but i dont want them to know her this way...i dont want my world to know how much she has hurt me...i want to live in my world with good memories of her...the memories i can talk to them about and cherish in laughter and tears...i miss her...i miss her a lot... Listening...i was listening... and i promise to listen...no matter how long it takes for him to cross over...

No comments:

Post a Comment